Looking for more ways to use your farm fresh strawberries? Here are 30 of our favorite ways to eat strawberries.
- Sugared Strawberries – Wash and cut berries into a bowl, sprinkle with sugar to start the juices flowing.
- Strawberry Pie – Simple Strawberry Glazed Pie or Ann’s Strawberry Treasure Pie, see recipes here.
- Don’s Special Strawberry Milk Shake – Rinse and hull 2 cups of berries, pour into blender with 3 scoops of vanilla ice cream. Blend and enjoy!
- Sara’s Strawberry Slush – See recipe here.
- Strawberry Yogurt – Wash and cut berries, add to your favorite brand of vanilla yogurt.
- Dipped Strawberries – Rinse strawberries and dip in melted chocolate or almond
- Strawberries with Ice Cream – Wash, hull and cut berries as a topping for your favorite ice cream.
- Strawberry Sorbet – See recipe here.
- Strawberry Spinach Salad – See recipe here.
- Strawberry Shortcakes – Jiffy or Bisquick boxes have recipes on the back – Jiffy recipe is on our recipes page here.
- Breakfast Strawberries – Rinse, hull and cut berries. Add as a topping for pancakes, waffles or as a crepe filling!
- Angel Food Cake – Serve angel food cake with ice cream or whipped cream (or both!) with strawberries on top.
- Strawberry Julious – See recipe here.
- Strawberries – Fresh from the patch!
- Strawberry Parfait – Layer rinsed, hulled and cut berries with whipped cream in a pretty glass. Drizzle chocolate syrup on top.
- Doughnut Shortcake – Use a sliced glazed doughnut as your shortcake, top with rinsed and cut strawberries and whipped cream.
- Strawberry Truffle – Break up angle food cake in a pretty glass bowl. Layer with cut berries and instant vanilla or lemon pudding.
- Cake Topping – Cut strawberries over any cake, with or without frosting. White, yellow, pound, lemon, poppyseed…
- Strawberry Smoothie – Add fresh strawberries to your favorite recipe.
- Strawberry Icee – See recipe here.
- Pudding – Instant pudding with strawberries rinsed and cut.
- Tapioca – Tapioca pudding with strawberries.
- Fruit Pizza – See recipe here.
- No Bake Strawberry Lemonade Pie – See recipe here.
- Campfire Strawberries – Rinse berries and dip in warmed marshmallowcreme. Toast marshmallow creme with either a kitchen torch or over a gas stove burner. Eat immediately.
- Strawberry Banana Popsicles – Blend together 1 large ripe banana (frozen into chunks), 12-20 strawberries and 1/2cup pineapple or orange juice. Pour into popsicle mold or dixie cups with popsicle sticks. Freeze overnight or 8
- Strawberry Fruit Leather – See recipe here.
- Cucumber Strawberry Poppyseed Salad – Thinly slice or spiralize 2 medium cucumbers. Rinse and slice 4 cups of strawberries. Mix
together and sprinkle with 1/2 cup of crumbled feta cheese. Pour homemade (see recipe #30) or store bought poppyseed dressingon top.
- Yogurt Covered Strawberries – Rinse and hull strawberries. Dip in greek vanilla yogurt and freeze on a cookie sheet.
- Strawberry Poppyseed Salad Dressing – Combine in a blender 2 cups chopped strawberries, 1/2 cup white or regular balsamic vinegar, 1/4 cup canola oil, 1 Tbsp. sugar, 1 tsp. minced garlic, 1 tsp. dijon mustard, and a pinch of salt. Process until smooth. Add 1 Tbsp. poppy seeds and serve.